By accessing, browsing and/or using Aerovoyce.com you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Aerovoyce website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These shall apply in conjunction with Customer Agreement Form or any other document signed by yourself.
1. AdPay Mobile Payment India Private Limited and its brand name (hereinafter referred to as ‘Aerovoyce’) shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. Aerovoyce and any other Aerovoyce product or service name referred to on the Aerovoyce.com website are trademarks of Aerovoyce India Limited.
2. Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through Aerovoyce.com) is provided by Aerovoyce, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of Aerovoyce.com are copyright© Aerovoyce its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of Aerovoyce.com cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Aerovoyce India Limited. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by Aerovoyce.com is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
3. Aerovoyce will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain Aerovoyce.com in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in Aerovoyce.com. You should not assume that Aerovoyce.com or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Aerovoyce reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on Aerovoyce.com that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on Aerovoyce.com. Aerovoyce will not be liable if your use of materials or information from Aerovoyce.com results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Aerovoyce reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on Aerovoyce.com. Aerovoyce will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on Aerovoyce.com.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on Aerovoyce.com.
6. You may not mirror any material contained on Aerovoyce.com on any other server without the prior written consent of Aerovoyce India Limited. Any unauthorised use of the contents of Aerovoyce.com either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
7. You acknowledge that Aerovoyce has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using Aerovoyce.com. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
8. By submitting any material to us via the Aerovoyce.com website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that Aerovoyce may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Aerovoyce may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
10. You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Aerovoyce or any of its customers or users of Aerovoyce.com by any means. You also agree not to use Aerovoyce.com to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Aerovoyce, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use Aerovoyce.com such that you would cause the whole or part of Aerovoyce.com to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
11. The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of Aerovoyce.com and Aerovoyce. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Aerovoyce have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
12. Aerovoyce does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Aerovoyce excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over Aerovoyce.com. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using Aerovoyce.com.
13. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on Aerovoyce.com for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
14. This Aerovoyce India (“AdPay Mobile Payment India Private Limited and its subsidiaries”) website may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Aerovoyce India and Aerovoyce India is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Aerovoyce India is providing these links to you only for convenience purpose, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its products or services or operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. Aerovoyce India makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning any products, services or information found on any linked websites.
Aerovoyce India is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of their pages. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any dependence.
15. Aerovoyce reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on Aerovoyce.com. By continuing to use Aerovoyce.com you will be deemed to accept such variation.
1. It is obstructive use of the Service/Promotion where Your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by Aerovoyce to be fraudulent use, to be contrary to the way the Service/Promotion is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the Aerovoyce Network or other Aerovoyce customers' use of or access to the Service/Promotion or the Aerovoyce Network.
2. All consumer plans are meant only for the use of retail customers and are not meant for commercial/ non-retail use. Commercial/ non-retail usage is defined as (a) Calls to more than 300 unique numbers (mobile and/or landline and STD and/or ISD calls) in a week; AND (b) cumulative duration of Incoming calls < 15 minutes during any period of seven (7) consecutive days.