For your information, “Personal information” is any information that can be used by itself to uniquely identify, contact, or locate a person, or can be used with information available from other sources to uniquely identify an individual. For the purpose of this policy, sensitive personal data or information has been considered as a part of personal information.
Aerovoyce does collect your personal information for a variety of regulatory and business purposes. These include, but are not limited to:
“Personal Information” which shall mean information which could reasonably be used to identify you personally, which may include, but not limited to the following:
a. Basic details which you provide during the registration process such as Name, Phone Number, Email Address, Communication or Permanent Address.
b. Photograph provided during registration or during the profile update.
c. Proof of Identity and Address documents such as Aadhar Card, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport etc.
d. Transactions performed which can identify you as an individual through your customer ID or other relevant unique identifier.
e. Demographic details such as gender, city, PIN code or nearest location.
f. Usage logs/Server logs/Cookies which may contain details of your personal or sensitive personal information.
g. Service specific information or identifiers such as IMSI, MSISDN, Customer ID etc.
h. Device specific information or identifiers such as IMEI, OS specific identifiers.
Use Your Personal Information
The information that we collect from you is held in accordance with applicable laws and regulations in India. It may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business operations and functions, which include:
- processing your orders or applications;
- carrying out credit checking and scoring (unless we have agreed otherwise);
- providing you with products and/or services requested (including the presentation or elimination of calling or connected line identification) or administering your account;
- billing you (unless you pay by another agreed method);
- settling accounts with those who provide related services to us;
- dealing with requests, enquiries or complaints and other customer care related activities; and all other general administrative and business purposes;
- carrying out market and product analysis and marketing our and our group companies’ products and services generally;
- contacting you (including by post, email, fax, short text message (SMS), pager or telephone) about our and our group companies' products and services and the products and services of carefully selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us in writing not to). For completeness we note that where such contact is via electronic means, our terms and conditions record our agreement with you that the electronic marketing messages we and our selected third parties send need not include an unsubscribe facility;
- registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our and our group companies' loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes;
- inclusion in any telephone or similar directory or directory enquiry service provided or operated by us or by a third party (subject to any objection or preference you may have indicated to us in writing);
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- carrying out activities connected with the running of our business such as personnel training, quality control, network monitoring, testing and maintenance of computer and other systems and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or a potential customer.
Third Party Websites, Applications and Services
Storage, Retention and Security
We have adopted reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with international standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001, to include strategic, operational, managerial, technical, and physical security controls to safeguard and protect your data and information. We have implemented such measures, as stated above, to protect against unauthorized access to and unlawful interception of Personal Information.Additionally, we have adopted measures to ensure that your personal information is accessible to our employees or partners employees strictly on the need to know basis.
Our website, applications, portals, and network equipment have industry standard security precautions in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information which is in our environment. Whenever you change or access your account information, we facilitate the use of secure systems.The information in our custody and control is protected by adherence to reasonable security procedures in order to safeguard against unauthorized access.We apply encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by us.
our information or data will primarily be stored in electronic form. However, certain data can also be stored in physical form.
We may enter into agreement with third parties to collect, store, process your information or data but under full compliance with applicable laws. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will require such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data on commercially reasonable basis.
We have taken appropriate steps for the security and protection of all our digital platforms including internal applications, however, we shall not be responsible for any breach of security or the disclosure of Personal Information for reasons outside our control, such as hacking, social engineering, cyber terrorism, espionage by third parties, or any events by way of force majeure such as sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government.
Change & Updation Of Information
We strive hard to keep our records updated and accurate with your latest information. You shall be responsible to ensure that the information or data you provide from time to time is and shall be correct, current and updated and you have all the rights, permissions and consent to provide such information or data.
Based on technical feasibility, we will provide you with the access to all your personal and sensitive personal information that we maintain about you. We will perform verification before providing you access to this information.
You may request access, correction or updation, and deletion of the information by contacting Aerovoyce or by visiting Aerovoyce Store or by calling +91-9025866000
You may note that deletion of certain information or withdrawal of consent may lead to cancellation of your registration with us or your access to our services. Additionally, we may not be able to process your request of correction, updation or deletion, in case the same is not supported by valid documents or data retention if required by the applicable law or law enforcement requests or under any judicial proceedings or it is extremely difficult to implement (such as requests related to backup copies or if a new system is required to process the request or change of technical design) or risks the privacy of other users.
Queries and complaints
We are committed to protect your personal information collected and processed by us and look forward to your continued support for the same. In case of any feedback or concern regarding protection of your personal information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you may also direct your privacy-related feedback or concerns to the Privacy Grievance Officer whose details are as mentioned below:
If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, please contact Aerovoyce at email@example.com